Produit en vente chez Racing Motorsport Parts !
ECU Connect is a free app for the iPhone/iPad that integrates with EcuTek new Bluetooth vehicle interface to offer you advanced features and functionality.
|This exciting new development will enable tuners and customers to interact with the ECU using their mobile device. ECU Connect will integrate with new RaceROM features to provide innovative features combined with power and control.
Newly updated RaceROM will integrate with ECU Connect to give the driver unparalleled control over exciting new features.
ECU Connect Features
- Datalogging Display and record factory and RaceROM diagnostic parameters, including engine and transmission simultaneously*
- High-speed Logging rates up to 50% faster than ProECU and as fast as 200Hz on some vehicles (Nissan 370Z factory protocol)*
- RaceROM integration Driver interaction with RaceROM features*
- Performance Analyser Test and share the results online
- Archive Stores log files and performance test results for sharing with tuners or friends – directly from within the app
- Read & Clear DTCs Not only the engine ECU, but other modules too, such as for the TCM, ABS etc*
- ECU Reset Plus clearing of ECU learnt values*
- ECU Info Provides information about the vehicle concerned
- Dealer Locator Lists all EcuTek Tuners and Master Tuners around the world; can be refined by vehicle selection
*Does not apply to all cars: check supported models
|ECU Connect works with the latest RaceROM to integrate your device with new and existing features, including…
- Custom Datalogging Log numerous RaceROM live data parameters including fuel injection volume, per-cylinder knock, injector angle, G-sensors, wheel-slip ratio and more *
- Map Switching Switch between different modes using the app, and create and name each mode using ProECU *
- Valet Mode Reduce your car’s power output for when someone else is to drive it *
- Launch Control Adjust the launch RPM using the app *
- Boost Controller Set the maximum allowed boost pressure for each Map Switch mode
*Check for feature availability by car model
NEW for Custom Maps!
Five new inputs that can be configured and controlled using ECU Connect. Within ProECU these can be set up as a Slider control, a Numerical value or a Switch, and provides the following possibilities…
- Adjustable Boost set min/max boost with driver-adjustable slider control
- Adjustable Traction Control use a slider control for live variation of traction control gain
- Live Adjustments use slider or numerical control to add/remove ignition timing, adjust fuelling, vary cam timing or alter custom map outputs
- Live Adjustment of the power output, also engage solenoids or relays
- Valet Mode turn this ON or OFF using your handheld device
*The number of custom input possibilities depends on the car model
Special Tools – Nissan GT-R
ECU Connect offers all users extended functionality on the Nissan GT-R: log the engine and gearbox ECUs simultaneously, adjust the gearbox settings and read and clear the warning history. In addition, it’s possible to recalibrate steering angle and brake pressure sensors, and perform TPMS registration.
- ECM Reset
- Idle Learning
- Clutch Auto Learning & Clutch Adjustments
- Read and Clear TCM warning history
- TPMS, Brake & Steering tools
- ECM and TCM Simultaneous Logging
ECU Connect Vehicle Interface requires iOS version 10 or later and it has been tested and verified to work with the following devices:
- iPad Pro (9.7in)
- iPad Pro (12.9in)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPad Air
- iPad mini 2
- iPad (4th generation)
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
Latest devices have not yet been fully tested, but they are expected to work.